Are you ready to really delve into human behaviour and learn how to read the concealed emotions in people, identify the behavioural clues of deceptive behaviour and get to truthful information with more accuracy using cutting edge behavioural science?
Video here of me talking.
Masterclass: The science of lying - how to navigate emotions, truth and deception with greater accuracy to achieve more successful outcomes
This is a very unique one day masterclass – a course bathed in social and behavioural science.
We are excited to finally offer this live face to face training course, the first of its kind to be offered in Australia by Mind Hush Group Founder and Owner, Sharon Box. Sharon has over 27 years of communications experience and one of only two Ekman Associates currently based in Australia and licensed to offer the core Ekman approved content as part of her organisation’s range of professional training programs.
- With corruption, fraud, misconduct and underhanded/deceptive behaviour happening every day, learning how to better detect deception and read the concealed emotions and underlying motivations of other people is becoming increasingly important in the battle to protect ourselves, our reputations, our businesses, our income/profits/bottom line and other assets.
- Deception is big business with individuals, organisations, governments and the media lying to us on a daily basis! Deceptive behaviour is part of our DNA, woven into our culture and our history and in some professions, it is even expected.
- Sometimes we are ‘willing’ participants in a lie such as innocent and harmless white lies, and these lies have no malintent.
- But what we all need to be concerned with is when we are ‘unwilling’ participants in a lie – when deception is intentional and there are higher stakes involved – such as monetary loss, brand or reputational damage, the loss of a contract or a client or an inappropriate job hire for example.
- Deceptive practices and dishonest communications by others can be very costly with financial, emotional and psychological ramifications putting individuals and businesses at risk. Deception doesn’t discriminate and unfortunately it affects most of us at some point, either directly or indirectly.
This Masterclass is designed for individuals who deal in the currency of people.
Those that have a need to get to the truth and credibility of information from the people in their lives such as clients, customers, colleagues, managers, teams of people, business partners, board members, shareholders, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The Masterclass will benefit CEO’s, CFO’s, business leaders, entrepreneurs, managers and professionals, particularly those who work in sales, finance, accounting, human resources, law enforcement, security and intelligence, insurance, health, politics, education and the media.
Regardless of your industry, if your work and your business involves interacting with others, this course will benefit you and help you get to the truth and communicate with impact.
Your course instructor
Your course instructor Sharon Box, has been trained in the behavioural science methodologies of Dr Paul Ekman, renowned psychologist, researcher and the world’s foremost expert in facial expressions and deception detection.
She is passionate, committed and delighted to share her expertise and knowledge with you from her 27 years in corporate communications and will keep you entertained whilst you learn with her relaxed presentation style.
Sharon holds a Bachelor of Business Degree through Edith Cowan University and is Certified in Emotional Skills and Competencies (ESaC) and Evaluating Truthfulness and Credibility (ETaC) through PEI (Paul Ekman International). She is one of only two Ekman Associates currently based in Australia and accredited to offer the core Ekman training content into her training programs.
She is also an Associate Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Keynote presentation – City of Perth Library, Perth, Western Australia (Dec 2019)
Video and images courtesy of Mack Taylor Media.
We provide a streamlined and secure customer checkout experience through PayPal with all payments processed on PayPal’s secure site where all data and information is encrypted and protected.
The Mind Hush Group’s website is a secure site with all data and information encrypted with an SSL Certificate.
Full day Perth Masterclass – 18/6/2021
9:15am – 4:00pm
Early bird offer and 20% discount: $1200.00 – available until cob 05/05/2021 (Normal price: $1500.00)
Welcome tea and coffee, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, workbook and various other materials are all included and provided.
SELECT YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD: