- We believe the most important asset a person can have is ‘themselves’ and in an increasingly competitive world, ongoing personal growth and self development is vital and a necessary investment to ensure both success and general wellbeing.
- We see education in emotional intelligence is increasingly key in improving wellbeing as it benefits not only the individual, but has been proven to make good financial and strategic sense for businesses and organisations, regardless of the industry or occupation.
- Empirical research is consistently revealing that wellbeing is a marker for success and accomplishment. Companies are increasingly looking for employees who communicate well with others and work well on teams. When people are more effective and impactful communicators, happy and have a sense of purpose, they are more productive and thrive in all aspects of their lives.
- Deception is a part of everyone’s daily lives whether they like it or not – of course, not all deception is harmful such as innocent and well meaning white lies/low stake lies. Deception detection involves multi-disciplinary science, unfortunately there remains many myths around the subject and various resources and information out in the public domain which are inaccurate.
- We are on a mission to expose these myths, demystify the psychology behind deception, unravel human behaviour and provide practical tools to help you get to the truth.
- Whether you’re a CEO managing a small or large staff, a Director, a small business owner, entrepreneur or employee, we are here to educate you how to better navigate emotions, truth and lies with greater accuracy to help you make even better people and business decisions with the people you encounter and interact with in your life.
Our focus is sharing what we know about behavioural science and help you navigate truth and lies. The focus is on YOU, and how we can help you develop yourself by leveling up your interpersonal communication skills.
Our specialised training is based on psychology, cognitive science and neuroscience.
Constantly looking to the scientific community, industry and academia for the most relevant empirical research and latest developments, we bring together our experience of over 27 years in corporate communications across multiple sectors and international markets, blended with what we know the science tells us, providing you with the skills, knowledge, tools and strategies to assess the emotional states and underlying motives of other people.
The skills will help you to read people with greater accuracy on how they are feeling and the techniques then applied in day to day life. They will also help you better understand what drives your own behaviour and emotions and how you can manage them with more control.
Our goal is to share the existing and proven science with you, so you can use the training constructively in the relationships you have with other people.
Sharon Box BBus.
Founder, Owner and Lead Behavioural Investigator for the Mind Hush Group.
A communications expert and experienced marketing strategist, Sharon has had international training in behavioural science with a focus on deception detection, evaluating truth and credibility and emotional intelligence.